Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Starting Over

So, I totally deleted my previous post on this blog. The purpose for this blog is to express myself and get stuff off my mind. What's new? Well... I have had a very eventful last couple of months... Hmmm I guess I can begin with moving back to Washington in March. I was dating a very amazing guy from Mississippi and we broke up. Instead of working things out with him like I should have, I ran away and moved as far as I could get. BIG MISTAKE! What happened once I got to Washington? HA HA HA Not long after getting there I met a guy on a dating website... Some of you may know it.. Plentyoffish... Yea well the first message he sent me he said: "Let's get married, yes I'm being serious!" Instead of deleting it and never talking to him again I fell into the trap. About two weeks later we were married. Biggest mistake of my life. A month into the marriage I found out I was pregnant. I am currently 10 weeks and very excited about it of course. Things with my husband were great at first but slowly we started to learn things about each other that we just couldn't live with. Had we only gave the relationship time to begin with before getting married we probably would have discovered these things to begin with. I thought I loved him but I didn't. I loved the idea of being married. In May, things got really bad. Everyday was a constant fight and the stress was beginning to wear me down. I was scared I was going to have a miscarriage so I left my husband and I moved back to Louisiana. We are currently seperated. Due to Louisiana law I have to wait six months before I can file for a divorce. My baby is due in December. The stress level has gotten much better since I got home but my life is still a roller coster. It was before I got pregnant to but its worse now lol because of the hormones. I don't regret one second of it though. I can't wait for my baby to get here. My life is getting better and I know it will eventually come together. I have so much to look forward to. My mom is a big help :) Well I guess that's enough for now. I caught you up on my life. From now on I will focus this blog on the life of a pregnant woman :)) I doubt anyone will read it but I am doing it for myself. Writing things down is very helpful for me. If you do read it I hope you enjoy it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment