Thursday, June 21, 2012

Miscarriage! :(

So Tuesday morning around 3 am I started cramping I ended up going back to sleep bc I was tired but then at around 6:30 I woke up again and the pain was unbearable... I went to the bathroom and realized that I was bleeding rather badly so I woke up my mother and she got a shower and we headed up to the emergency room. They took me back almost immediately. I'm glad we got there when we did bc the pain really started. They wouldn't give me anything for the pain until after they did the ultrasound and got the results back. It got so bad that they ended up having to give me morphine. I felt like I was in full labor. I was so grateful that my mom was there with me considering she had been on vacation when I found out that the baby wasn't there anymore. She had just gotten home from vacation on Monday. They wanted to give me pain medicine and send me home but I refused and requested that I be kept overnight until I could see my doctor the following day. I am definitely not one to tolerate pain so well. By around 4:00 my doctor come in and said that he was going to try and get me in for surgery so that he could get me home and out of the hospital. They put me under anestesia and before I knew it I was being wheeled into recovery. It all happened so fast. I can barely remember the events of the day except that I was in a lot of pain. I know my Aunt, Cousin, and my cousin's little girl (my niece) came to visit. And when I come out of surgery my dad had come to make sure I was okay. I am so grateful for the family that I have. It has been very hard to stay strong through this but from the support of my family and the best man a woman can ever ask for I have been able to hold my head up and not let it bring me down. Don't get me wrong I have my moments where I just want to break down but then I think about it and I know my baby is is a better place. I also know that this isn't the end for me and that I will have a baby one day, hopefully more than one. Now just wasn't my time and God knew it. My time will come and I will have everything that I've ever wanted. A wonderful husband, amazing kids, the family I've always dreamed of having. And it won't end up the way that my last experience with marriage, kids, and family did. I made a mistake jumping into a marriage with someone I didn't know. Next time I will make sure I make the right choices. It will be long term next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment